An introduction to printmaking with plants.
Sunday 2nd October – 10am till 1pm – £30 pp.
A three hour session with botanical printmaker Alicia Breakspear who will teach you the process of botanical printmaking. You’ll have a chance to print with plants on various papers using different coloured inks.
What to expect
– A short introduction into Alicia’s process with some examples.
– You will have a good amount of time to make original prints to take home with you.
– Most of all you have an opportunity to slow down and connect with nature.
What to bring
– Wear old clothes or an apron due to using printmakers ink.
– Any plants you wish to print with. Pressed plants like leaves and ferns will work best. I will provide lots.
This will be a chance to have a go at botanical printmaking with help from Alicia. She will offer her help to create evenly inked leaves, avoid inking finger marks and any other tips you need! This 3 hour session will allow more time for you to consider composition, colour and experimentation.
All materials are included – there will be no extra costs on the day.
Click here to book your place – https://www.aliciabreakspear.com/product/workshop