Post Natal Mum & Baby Yoga
- Attend straight after the birth of your baby (even before your 6 week check)
- Gentle and effective postures giving you a safe introduction back into exercise before you move onto other classes. Suitable for caesarean recovery.
A message from Nikki, your teacher:
I am a Post-Natal Doula and a mother of two children, so I have a deep understanding of the joys and challenges of being a new Mummy. Come and join me for a nurturing class, focused on YOU, but with the addition of some Baby Massage, followed by Tea and Chat if you would like to stay an extra ten minutes.
- Exercises for the inner abdominal muscles – activating core strength
- Pelvic Floor exercises for post-natal recovery
- Stretch achy neck and shoulder muscles, and ease back ache
- Relax with your baby and chat to other mums over a cup of tea
- Baby Massage (techniques to ease wind/colic/constipation and to Calm baby, massage is performed without using Oil in this class) Please dress your baby in a baby gro or clothes that can be easily removed on the lower half of the body as we will be accessing the tummy, legs and feet
You do not need to wait until your 6 week check-up to attend these classes, as they are very gentle.
Tuesdays 10:30am till 12.00
Classes will be between £36 to £40 for 4 / 5 week blocks, please check the link below for more info. Book and pay for classes online via my Bookwhen booking system;